Thoughts about Bots and Writing

Vintage Robots

 There is part of me that things that I should turn this blog into an AI written blog.  What happened to this blog, I stopped wanting to put all my ideas into the public.  I used to love to write my ideas about all sorts of things.  It used to feel like being that open about things would never hurt anything.  That seems like a world ago now.  Now I'm happy I get two or three readers for each post.  

The problem is I no longer have to think out my the ideas I used to write.  I used to spend hours trying to figure out if my ideas where right.  There is an idea that people figured their ideas by trying to explain them to other people.  I don't do that with a blog anymore.  

I thought it would be funny to just prompt an LLM with some ideas and post that.  I realize that is happening with a third of the web right now.  Most people are doing it for SEO reasons.  They are trying to capture traffic that way.  It makes the idea of an LLM writing my dumb takes less funny.  It just makes it boring.  

Comments

Popular Posts