Hot Wheels Shopping Update

Untitled

I have been doing a Photo Project around Hot Wheels this year.  This means whenever I'm in a store that might have Hot Wheels I take a look.  I searched up some store

Here is the list of stores and places I've seen selling Hot Wheels toys and other Hot Wheels Products.

Target
Wal-Mart
Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market
Safeway
Luckys
Best Buy
Big Lots
Walgreens
Rite Aid
CVS
Time Tunnel

Toys and Motion
S & A Collectibles
HHwHH Collectibles
Collectors Universe
Space Cat Comics
Intergalactic Imports
Legends


Lots of Hot Wheels

San Jose Toy Show
Santa Clara Toy Show
Salinas Toy Show

JC Pennys
Macy's
Nordstrom Rack
Micheals
Miniso
Party City
Everything 99 Cent
Marshals
Big 5
Below Five
DSW
TJ Maxx
Barns and Nobels
Dollar General
Dollar Tree
7-Eleven
Ace Hardware
Kohls
Hobby Lobby
O'Reilly Auto Parts


Ready to be bought

Taipei
Toy World
Family Mart
Fun Box
Toys R Us
Wan Nian Building

Toys R Us Taipei

Comments

Popular Posts