Happy New Year 2024

2024 Selfie

I am pro New Years Resolution.  I have been pro New Years Resolution for years, but when I went to bed this morning it really struck me why this is the case.  I think New Years Resolutions are hopeful, a sign you believe you can be better, a sign that you are willing to change.  I know people hate them because they are easy to break, often forgotten, and rarely truly ambitious.  I am pro hope and think that failure is a good thing.  That makes it easy to be pro New Years Resolution.

Most of my New Years Resolutions are art projects, dumb counting goals, or fitness goals.  This things ground me, challenge me, and focus me.  They give me something to word toward and something to think about when my mind is bored.   

Let me make plans and dream of better things in 2024.  I have the feeling that there are things I'm missing and forgetting about. 

Comments

Popular Posts