2020 Seasonal Coffee K-Cups Holiday Blend K-Cup Pods

Peet's Holiday Blend

 

 I am ranking my 2020 Seasonal K-Cup coffee.  I'll update the info if I get any more.  Let me know if there any more I should try. 

Top Level non-holiday blend - SF Bay Fog Chaser

  1. Maud's Holiday Blend Coffee (Holiday In The House Of Clause Blend - Santa's Elves Are Rocking A Whole New Groove) - Smooth and Flavorful
  2. Peet's - Holiday Blend K-Cup® Pods - Full Bodied
  3. Green Mountain Christmas Blend - Pleasant
  4. Starbucks Coffee Holiday Blend - Underwhelming 

Replacement Level - The Original Donut Shop Coffee

5. Good and Gather Naturally Flavored Gingerbread Light Roast Ground Coffee - Over flavored, drinkable if you cut it 50% with a regular K-Cup

Not Drinkable 

6.  Dunkin' Cinnamin' Nutmeg Coffee  - Funny Aftertaste 

 

Comments

Popular Posts