Posting from my Kindle Fire

This is a test post.  I bought a bluetooth keyboard for my Kindle Fire HD.  I am trying to figure out of if I could use my Kindle and this keyboard in place of my laptop part of the time.  I am not sure it would really work.  The keyboard is a little small for me.  After a few moments my shoulder on my is a little soar.  I think it is because my hands are so close together.

The second change is I need to turn the time out really long.  While doing this with the keyboard my screen blacked out five times.  For some reason using the keyboard does not keep the screen alive.  I guess the kindle does not see it the same as using the screen.

I will have to try this a few more times before I do make my final choice.  It is a very light.  I just don't know if I could do it for more than short period.

I am using the Zagg ZAGGkeys FLEX

Comments

Popular Posts