Blogging in 2013

I have been blogging more this year than in recent years.  I have already blogged more this year than 2011. For the last couple of years my goal has been to make 100 posts a year.  I have not hit this goal since 2010.  Between 2002 and 2007 I used to blog more than one entry a day.  I think twitter put an end to that.  Lots of things that I used to write 50 or 100 words about, I tend to write 140 characters now.  I think the whole internet has changed that way.

I am not sure what I want this blog to be.  I have been working on doing a couple of photo essays.  I am still writing about wrestling some of the time.  I still want to write about streaming media.  I guess this blog is still just a way for me to get my ideas out into the world.    

Let me know if there is anything I should be writing about.  

Comments

Popular Posts