2013 First Quarter Audio Book Report

I have used my Kindle to listen to audio books.  I have been getting them out of library.  I like to listen to them on the way to work.  I should write more about them later. 


I Suck at Girls by Justin Halpern
Krakatoa: The Day the World Exploded: August 27, 1883 by Simon Winchester
The Map That Changed the World by Simon Winchester
The Meaning of Everything: The Story of the Oxford English Dictionary by Simon Winchester
Too Big to Fail: The Inside Story of How Wall Street and Washington Fought to Save the FinancialSystem--and Themselves by Andrew Ross Sorkin
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach
Argo: How the CIA and Hollywood Pulled Off the Most Audacious Rescue in History by Antonio Mendez
A Crack in the Edge of the World: America and the Great California Earthquake of 1906 by Simon Winchester
Damned by Chuck Palahniuk
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling

Comments

Popular Posts