Books of 2012


Borrowed Book

It is sad that reading a lot of books for me is finishing 4 books.  That was the case this year.  It is more than 2011.  There were also four books I started but did not finish.  I will count them toward 2013, if I finish them.  I really enjoy reading with my Kindle.   I think with my kindle I will be able to read more books in 2013. 

The Mirage by Matt Ruff

Starts well, but lost steam in the last 25% of the book.

The Good, the Bad, and The Ugly Philadelphia Phillies by Tood Zolecki

A collection of stories about the history of the Phillies.  It is inconstant. 

Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

More enjoyable than I expected.  It is easy to see why it is so popular.

Controversy Creates Cash by Eric Bishoff

Interesting story of Pro Wrestling. There are things I believed and things I did not.  

April 1: The First Book I Finished on my Kindle

Comments

Popular Posts