Getting my Dive on

I have been watching Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on the Food Network lately. These are my kind of places. I want to check out as many of these places as I can. I have already gone to Falafel's Drive-In, Byways Cafe, and Daddypops. The problem is that the official website does not break down these sites on a single list. I have to click on each episode to see them. I was ticked off by this. I wanted to see list in one place.

There is where Wikipedia comes in. I had a feeling they would have and entry for Diners, Drive-ins, and dives and a list of what I wanted to know. This is one of the joys of Wikipedia. I can find information in a format that is useful to me, not just in the format that people want me to see it.

They even have a link to a site that uses Google Maps to show you where the joints in the show are. Now I just need to go out and eat at as many of these places as I can.

Comments

Popular Posts