Vacation Pt. 1



Some times getting there is half the fun, but that is rarely true when it comes to flying. I am happy to be back in Pennsylvania, but I am here without my stuff. I am not sure how, but my bags did not make it here. I am without my clothing for now. I just hope that my luggage is not lost forever in the caverns of the Denver Airport. I hate just about everything about traveling by airplane, except for how quickly I can get cross country.



When I got off the plane the first thing I smelled was pizza. The air was thick and heavy from the humidity. I knew from that moment I was back here. My heart jumped the second I knew I was back. Philadelphia is very special to me. I wonder if it is still special because I do not live here. It is something I can always come back to. If I moved back here, I might feel differently.

Comments

Popular Posts