Private Life of A Blogger

I read a lot of blogs of people who write about their love life. They put some intimate details on their pages. I know that love and relationships are prime sources for web writing. It is such an important part of life, how could people not write about it. How someone reacts to love and relations is one of the measures of them as a human being.

I have problems writing about these kinds of things for my blog. I know that I want to be public in Sad Salvation. I never know who might read it. A long time ago I decided that I wanted people who know me to read it. I know that has resulted in my censor myself in the past.

So, I am trying to start a relationship with a woman. From time to time I think there is something that happens that I think might be interesting to write about. There are moments that might say something larger about my life. I think these moments might be cool to write about.

The problem is that I do not know how she might take it. I am not sure how she will view my writing. I know it is easy to misunderstand my writing. I am not always great at getting my point across. She might be upset because other people might know I am writing about here. She might see a moment that happened as something that should just be between us.

I am not sure how I will approach this. This relationship has not gone very far yet. I am not sure she has even read Sad Salvation yet. I am not sure he knows what writing means to me. I know I have to talk to her about it. Even if I talk to her about it, she still might not understand.

Are there lines that I should and should not cross? Is there any good way to find out what those lines are?

Comments

Popular Posts