No one to give me a massage

I need a good massage. My neck and shoulders have been tight for a long time. Being a single man, I have no one to give me a massage. I wish I had a sweet woman to come home to and rub down my back. If I asked the people I do know, they would just look at me funny.

I am always afraid to go to a random massage parlor. I feel that I have no way of knowing what kind of place I am going to. I do not want to go to a massage parlor that the vice squad is watching. I am not smart enough to know the difference on my own.

One of the guys I work with told me I should check out Watercourse Way. It is a spa in ritzy Palo Alto. It is the kind of place a Silicon Valley CEO buys a day pass for his wife or mistress. It is a little pricy, but I would love to go there sometime.

Tell me if you have ever heard of this place. Should I go there?

Comments

Popular Posts