Dating and MS Project

It has been so long since I successfully dated anyone, I am not sure I know how to do it. I feel that I am really unsure about the flow of the whole thing. I am not sure when I should be making moves and when I should just letting things flow. I know that I have messed up relationships in the past by going to quickly or to slowly. I wish I could figure out this pace.

What I really want is a project manager to use MS Project to help me schedule this out. I want to see that calendar chart so I know where I stand. I could see the little arrows and little graphs. I could sit down and figure which milestones that I was not meeting. Maybe I could even have a bug council so I can right my wrongs. These are all very Silicon Valley idea.

How would you feel if the person you were dating was using MS Project to manage the relationship?

Comments

Popular Posts