Friday Five

Friday Five

I know it is Saturday, but give me a break every once in a while.

1. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well? Gemini, I do not pay attention to it, but I have been two people most of my life.

2. What's the worst birthday gift you've ever received? A gift certificate to a story that only sold old man clothing.

3. What's the best birthday gift you've ever received? This is a hard question to answer. Most of my great gifts I have gotten at times other then my birthday. I was once given a cup holder for my car. It was the most useful birthday present I have ever received.

4. What's the best way you've celebrated your birthday thus far? In my early 20s my parents would go out of town around my birthday. It would be my sisters and I for my birthday. Those were always really fun. We joked around and laughed a lot.

5. What are your plans for this weekend? Jason convinced me to buy some card for the Lord Of The Rings game. I will play that game. Just waiting for the cable guy right now.

Comments

Popular Posts