Spending my weekends

It is only 10:30 in the morning on a Saturday, but I still feel that I have already wasted much of my weekend. Last night I went to bed early. Every night since I got back to Chicago, I have fallen asleep before 10 PM. On some level I feel that I am going to bed early because there are too many things for me to do. Everything in front of me seems so immense. I have a tendency to just give up when things seem immense.

I feel that I have already wasted the weekend because I know that I am going to have a hard time focusing. I have been up for an hour so far and all I have done is watch television. That is a sign that my weekend might be doomed. I have wasted too many weekends since I have been in San Jose. I know what the hallmarks of a wasted weekend are.

Comments

Popular Posts