The Most Flickrish time of year

September 16: Local Rose - Number 259

 Right now is my favorite time of year for Flickr.  It is because Flickr has opened the Your Best Shot 2022 group.  I do enjoy seeing people's best photo of the year.  It is a humbling experience to see how many great photographers are out there.  There are some awesome photos being taken everyday.

My favorite part of the Your Best Shot 2022 group is the discussions area.  People post different threads with different topics, like Your Best Sunset Shot 2022 or Your Best Building Shot 2022.   I love this because it drives me to look at my photos from the year.  This is one of my favorite games of the year.  I have an album for all the photos I put in these threads.  These are not really my best photos for all these subjects, but photos I think that are good enough to share. 

Comments

Popular Posts