Flickr Tags: Amusement Park/Theme Park

Tower

Lets just say I have a lot of Amusement Park/Theme Park photos.  This is a case where I use both tags every time for the same photos.  I know there are some people who do not use amusement park and theme park interchangeably, but I do not.  The average person does not know the difference between a theme park and an amusement park.  I double tag to try capture more views.    

I take a lot of photos at theme parks for my instagram account, coasterdad7900.  I like riding roller coasters and taking pictures when I go to theme parks.  This gets to me take lots of photos when visiting theme parks.  I also visit a lot of theme parks.  I've already visited theme parks 20 times this year.  

I'll have over 60,000 photos with this tag by the end of the year. 

Social Distance Mickey Mouse

Comments

Popular Posts