Still Blogging

Art Project

Somehow I am still keeping my blog. I've been keeping it since 2002 or 2003.  Now each post has about 3 to 5 views.  I should know who these five people are.  I realize not, these might not be five actual people.  This might be bots and spiders crawling my web site.  That idea depresses me a little.  

Lets say that 5 people read my blog.  I wonder who they are.  I wonder why they are still following me.  I am wondering what they think of my posts.  If you are an actual person, let me know.  Are they reading using an RSS feed or are they visiting my web site every few days.  Every once in a while I'll promote myself on Facebook.  Doing that will boost my reader count to 20 or so.  

I don't know where all this is leading.  I might just keep this blog forever.  There are posts I make here so I can track my life.  I like to go back to old posts to remember things in my life.  Let me know if you find anything interesting. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts