Flickr Tags: Nikon

Berry  Factory

I have over 200,000 photos tagged with Nikon.  This is my most popular tag, which is not a surprise to me.  I've had a lot of Nikon Camera.  My current DSLR is a Nikon D7500, I am also playing with a Nikon D5100.  I used to have a Nikon D5600.  My first DSLR camera and the camera that really made me fall in love with photography was my Nikon D50.  I've also owned owned three Arlo Coolpix point and shoot cameras S220, S6500, and S7000.  On top of all that I also have a Nikon N70 film camera.  

It is easy to see how I've shot over 200,000 photos with this one brand.  This number is only going to go up.  I don't see switching from Nikon anytime soon.  The way I upload my photos, it is very easy for me to take my photos with these cameras.  I have a bunch of old photos that are not properly tagged, but I doubt they would had thousands of photos.  

Road Photo

I think you will find some of my best and worst of my photos under this tag.  It is a good tag to explore to see what you can find. 

Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco

Comments

Popular Posts