2021 Photo Checklist

Trixie Lou

 

I am trying this project for a third time.  The idea is I take a lot of photos, with a lot of repeating themes.  The checklist is a way to make a list of these themes and make an example of one photo on this theme.  When it comes to the check list, I'm including camera, lens, application on this list.  


  1. Kiss
  2. Toy
  3. Trixie Lou
  4. Building
  5. Palm Tree
  6. Family
  7. Texture 
  8. Food 
  9. Mirror
  10. Music 
  11. Guitar 
  12. Animal Art
  13. Handlebar
  14. I am trying this project for a third time.  The idea is I take a lot of photos, with a lot of repeating themes.  The checklist is a way to make a list of these themes and make an example of one photo on this theme.  When it comes to the check list, I'm including camera, lens, application on this list.  

    Here is about my first month of this project.  I hope to get up to 365 photos for this whole year. 

    1. Kiss
    2. Toy
    3. Trixie Lou
    4. Building
    5. Palm Tree
    6. Family
    7. Texture 
    8. Food 
    9. Mirror
    10. Music 
    11. Guitar 
    12. Animal Art
    13. Handlebar
    14. Canon PowerShot SX740 HS   
    15. San Jose
    16. Starbucks
    17. Corner Store 
    18. Hot Wheels
    19. Donut Shop
    20. Toy Camera
    21. Drawing
    22. Dogwalk
    23. Artichoke
    24. Hand Written
    25. Rain
    26. Soft Focus
    27. Shallow DOF
    28. Overexposed
    29. Etta May
    30. Face Mask
    31. Art Supply
    32. New Year 
    33. Texture
    34. Headline
    35. Vegetable
    36. Arrow 

Comments

Popular Posts