Dreaming of Theme Parks

Flying

 

This year I only had four trips to theme parks.  I only got the chance to ride four roller coasters, only one new coaster.  I had to cancel a vacation to Legoland and Disneyland.  I was planning to go to at least, California Great America, Gilroy Garden, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, and Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.  I was likely to go to Six Flags Magic Mountain and Knotts Berry Farms.  There was a chance I could have made a few more trips.  

Now I have no idea when I'll go to a theme park again.  There is no want I'll go to a theme park for the rest of the year.  There are open parks, but I cannot see myself flying to Florida or Texas, Driving to Utah or Idaho. There are parks open all over the country

I miss so much about going to theme parks for so many reasons.  I miss just walking around theme parks.  I miss going to lunch at Great America.  I miss taking photos at theme parks.  I miss going on rides with my son. 

Comments

Popular Posts