Disney Notes


Stayed at Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel, It is not as nice as the Disneyland Hotel.  I don't think it is worth the money compared to staying off the property.  There are just not enough benefits, maybe when Aiden is older.  The pool was ok, but Aiden would have stayed there for hours if he could. 

Paradise Pier 
Hotel

Disney walking
Friday 29421
Sat 14465
Sun 21230
Monday 18945
Total 84061

A Trip to Disneyland means lots of carrying and shoulder rides for my 4 year old.  So I carried about 30+ extra pounds a lot of times.

New Rides and Attractions - Canos, Donald Ducks House, Mickey’s PhilharMagic, Jessie's Critter Carousel

Scooter was 39 inches, which is heart breaking.  Just an inch too short for rides like Splash Mountain. If he does not grow, I might need to get lifts for his shoes.

We did the matching T-shirts on the last day.

On the way home we rode the Disney train, Monorail, Taxi, Airplane, and a Car.  We left from Mickey's Toontown.

I didn't get the chance to get the a photo with Captain America.  The line was cut off when I got there.  It made me sad.

It was amazing to see Scooter watch is first 3D movie.  We watched it 5 times over the trip.  

We did a total of 109 Disney rides, shows, and attraction.




MVIMG_20190427_073706
Scooters Took Lots of naps.

Comments

Popular Posts