Disneyland v. Amusement Pakrs

IMG_2281

It is interesting how people are Disney people but not amusement park people.

Going to Disneyland makes me want to go to more amusement parks in California.  I always like amusement parks and going to Disneyland re-sparked this in me.  Growing up we would go to West Point Park, Dorney Park, Great Adventure, and Busch Garden.  Even if I didn't like every ride, I'd find rides I liked.

To my count there are four big amusement parks in northern California and seven big amusement parks in southern California.  I want to take Aiden to all these parks.  I think he will enjoy all of them, maybe not now, but has he gets older he will enjoy them. 

As a parent I find it hard to balance doing things that are exciting and just keeping a routine.  I want to push myself to take Aiden more places.  I think taking him to amusement parks might be part of that in the future.

I am interested in the idea that people are huge Disneyland fans, but not Amusement park fans.  There are a number of people I know who are this way.  They say there is just something special about Disneyland that no other place has.  I want to know more about why people feel this way.  I think it is an interesting thing to look at.  I want to hear more about people who love Disneyland but not other Amusement parks.

Comments

Popular Posts