Road Trip Notes May 29

Aiden spent the night sleeping on the floor.
Starbucks breakfast
The Islander Inn and Suites is worth checking out in our future.


Scooter on the bed

Disneyland know their business when it comes to checking in hotels.
The Disneyland Hotel feels very luxurious.
The colors in the Disneyland hotel are very calming.


The Lobby

Our hotel view is of a parking lot and we cannot see the fireworks.  Oh Well, better luck next time.
There are so many little touches around here to take photos of.
The bell hop showed up the bed headboard is a giant night light.
When I saw the Mickey hands holding the light fixtures and I had dark thoughts.

Mickey Hand

I like the Mickey Mouse plumbing fixtures.
Our first ride was Mater's Junkyard Jamboree.
Lunch today was a hotdog without a bun, Aiden ate my bun.
We ate while while Aiden took a stroller nap.
Of course Jiminy Cricket is on the recycling cans in Disney.

IMG_1878

I was really happy to ride the Dumbo ride.  That was number 1 on my list to take Aiden on.
Aiden loved the free play of Goofy's Funhouse.
We had Ice Cream and a show at the Golden Horseshoe.

Disney Ice Cream

We had dinner at the ESPN Zone. It was a little diappointing, but it was something I've wanted to do for years.  I think there are only 2 that are still open.

Sports Center Tshirt

Comments

Popular Posts