Time vs. Money

IMG_20170131_080437

I have been going to the gym regularly since the November.  The only time I have to go to the gym is before work.  That means I have to get up at 5 AM to leave the house by 7.  I often don't always get as much time as I'd like to work out. It just all seems to take so much time.  After all that I shower in at work.

One way to have more time is for me to buy my own elliptical machine.  I would still have to wake up at 5 AM to get the workout in, but I could work out at home before leaving for work.  I could shower at home and still get to work at the same time.  This means more time with Kate and Aiden.  It would also give me a chance to work out on weekends.  Maybe I could get some work outs in the evenings.

The problem is a good elliptical machine will cost the same as several years worth of gym membership.  If money is the most important, it is clear what I should do.  If time is the most important I also think it is pretty clear what to do.  The problem is figuring out what is the most important. 


Comments

Popular Posts