My Point and Shoot camera is dead.

Camera

This week my Panasonic DMC-ZS19 died. It still turns on, but the none of the buttons work.  The buttons started to act funny a few days ago.  Now I cannot change any settings or snap a picture.



Clouds

I like having a pocket, point and shoot camera that I've been using it for a while.  It is a Panasonic DMC-ZS19 with a 20x physical zoom.  I bought it to take it a WWE show because the ticket said I could not take a DSLR with me.

On Top of the cage

I know this is the age of the camera phone I still like having a Point and Shoot camera.  There are just some shots I still cannot get with a camera phone.  I use my camera phone some of the time, but I use my Point and Shoot more often.

Red Leaf

It all depends on which camera I think I can get a better photo with.  Sometimes the lens is very important. 

P1030954.jpg

For a few months now this camera has a flaw when I zoomed.  The lower left corner would have a black outline on it.  I thought it was kinda cool.  There are few things that make cameras unique.  This is one of those things.

Small Fry

I posted a couple of thousand pictures from this camera this year.  Here is the album of my 500 best photos with my DMC-ZS19.  It was a good camera for me.  I beat the hell out of it.  
 
March 15: Piano

Now I have to figure out what I want to do next.  Do I get a new camera now, or do I wait until I need one.  I might need to get one around Wrestlemaina time.  I still think there is a point and shoot camera in my future. 



Comments

Popular Posts