Audio Books 2013

October 1: Ebooks and Audible Books

The other thing I did with my kindle was get into audio books.  When I started the year I was driving about 3 hours a day to and from work.  I got tired of the radio and the kindle was loud enough to hear in the car.  I started to listen to audio books on the way to work.  Getting audio books out of my library was a great thing.

Once we moved I still enjoyed listening to audio books.  I decided to sign up for Audible and started to listen on my phone.  Now I regularly listen to audio books.  
  
Audio Books
That is All - Complete World Knowledge by John Hodgman
The Postman by David Brin
Logan's Search by William F. Nolan
Logan's World by William F. Nolan
Logan's Run by William F. Nolan
Iron Curtain: The Crushing of Eastern Europe, 1944-1956 by Applebaum, Anne
The Gun by Chivers, C.J.
I Wear the Black Hat: Grappling with Villains (Real and Imagined) by Klosterman, Chuck
Bossypants by Fey, Tina
Invisible Monsters: A Novel by Palahniuk, Chuck
Evel: The High-Flying Life of Evel Knievel: American Showman, Daredevil, and Legend by Montville, Leigh
Paycheck by Dick, Philip K.
For the Win by Doctorow, Cory
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Kaling, Mindy
I Suck at Girls by Halpern, Justin
Krakatoa: The Day the World Exploded: August 27, 1883 by Winchester, Simon
The Map That Changed the World: William Smith and the Birth of Modern Geology by Winchester, Simon
The Meaning of Everything: The Story of the Oxford English Dictionary by Winchester, Simon  
Too Big to Fail: The Inside Story of How Wall Street and Washington Fought to Save the FinancialSystem and Themselves by Sorkin, Andrew Ross  
Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers by Roach, Mary 
Argo: How the CIA and Hollywood Pulled Off the Most Audacious Rescue in History by Mendez, Antonio J.  
A Crack in the Edge of the World: America and the Great California Earthquake of 1906 by Winchester, Simon
Damned by Palahniuk, Chuck

Comments

Popular Posts