2013 in 13 Photos

Kissing

I am going to try this again.  I took a photo everyday this year.  It was more than 18400 in total.   That makes for a lot of time to look at photo, up load photos, and tag photos in flickr.

Another year married to Kate.  It has been in interesting year.  I am not sure I can describe being married without saying too much.  I can say my relationship with Kate is my most important relationship ever. 

January 2: Back to Work

Work seems to take a lot of my mental space.  I guess that is just part of being an adult.

The Wound

We had some hard times, but we got through it together.  In with pain we had each other to provide comfort. 

Me and Mick Foley - Bang Bang

I am not too adult, I took Kate to see Mick Foley's one man show on our wedding anniversary.  I am not sure that that says about me.  I also went to see Smackdown, Lucha Libre USA, and met Bret Hart.

The View during the podcast

I had a great time talking about wrestling with Sawyer Paul on our Podcast, International Object.

The Certain Fall

I read more books than I have in years.  Most of them on my Kindle.
The Keys

We spent three months trying to buy a house.  There were a bunch of steps involved.  After being turned down on about a dozen bids, we finally got an offer accepted.  We spent the second half of the year in our new home.

Impala Show

I have tried to make the most out of our new home.  We live next to a park.  I try to go to the park when they have events.

My New Nikon

I got a new main camera this year.  I also got a new phone with a better camera. It drove me to take more pictures.

Behind the gate

The dogs love the new house.  They bark less and are more calm.  It took them a little while to get used to it, but they are loving it now.

Hawling it Along


 We did not get to travel very much this year.  We did not get out of California at all.  We had other big things going on. 

June 13: amazing smile

I was lucky enough to wake up next to my amazing wife every day. 

DSC_0207.jpg

We are all looking forward to 2014

Comments

Popular Posts