Back on My Bike - Half and Half

Half and Half

My goal is to ride my bike to work a couple days a week.   I think riding my bike to work is a great use of my time.  I like the idea of using my commute as time to exercise.  Last week, after we moved to the new house, I got my bike fixed.  For a week rode my bike several times.  It did not take me long to figure out I did not have what it took to ride to work. 

So I made a plan on how I could ride to bike to work.  I knew if I waited until I was ready, it would take way too long.  I bought a bike rack so I could drive half way to work.  I could park along the route to work.

Today I rode to work.  It took me about 20 minutes in the car and 30 minutes on the bike.  The ride was hard but I was still in condition to work.  Now all I need to do and keep it up until I can ride all the way to work on my bike. 


My Bike at Work

Comments

Popular Posts