Dream Product: Instant Collections

I just finished listening to Evel: The High-Flying Life of Evel Knievel: American Showman, Daredevil, and Legend.  While I was listening I found that I wanted to read the best writing about Evel Knievel.  I really wish I had the chance to read things like Rolling Stone magazine article by King of the Goons by Joe Eszterhas.  I would like to do this on my Kindle without having to subscribe to Rolling Stone magazine. 

My dream product is for me to look up a topic and be able to buy a collection of writing on that topic.  I want to be able to pick the year and get the best.  If I want a book of newspaper clippings, it would be just that easy, click, click.  This would fulfill the promise of the digital age.

There are other topics which I would like to be able to do this with also.  I would love to be able to read a collection of newspaper columns about Wrestlemania or Marvel Comics. 

Also Check Out: House of Evel

Comments

Popular Posts