International Table Top Day

March 30: International Tabletop Day

Yesterday was International Tabletop Day. My friends Andrew and Kiana are huge game fans.  They hosted a tabletop game party.  I got to play The Settlers of Catan, Munchkin Deluxe, Pandemic, and Apples to Apples.  It is the first time I played Settlers of Catan and Pandemic.  Both these games were great. 

What I liked the most about Pandemic is that you are not playing against other players.  You are playing together against the game.   It was really intense trying to play the game.  It was interesting because I was never in a position where I thought I could not win.  When the game goes wrong, it goes wrong quickly. 

I know I have friends who are into tabletop games.  I just don't know if they have the time to sit down and play.  I need to find ways to encourage people to have game nights or get myself invited if they are already having game nights. 

Apples to Apples

Comments

Popular Posts