2013 First Quarter Reading Report

This year I have been trying to read more.  Kate gave me a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas.  It has inspired me to try to read more.  Last year I started a bunch of books but only finished four of them. This year my goal was to finish eight books. I was motivated enough to achieve that in four months.  I have been reading a lot more.  I am not sure I will get to 32 books by the end of the year, but I will keep reading. 

I should write a little review for each of these books.  I will have to do that later. 



Books:
Robopocalypse: A Novel by Daniel H. Wilson
Supertoys Last All Summer Long: And Other Stories of Future Time by Brian W. Aldiss
Bottom of the 33rd: Hope, Redemption, and Baseball's Longest Game by Dan Barry
The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell
Solid Fool's Gold by Bill James
Mastering the Kindle Fire by Sharon Vaknin
Barrel Fever: Stories and Essays by David Sedaris
Half Empty by David Rakoff
Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling by Bret Hart


Comics:
Irredeemable Vol. 1 by Mark Waid
Batman: Battle for the Cowl by Tony Daniel
Avengers Forever by Kurt Busiek

Comments

Popular Posts