My year in 12 photos

I am stealing an idea from a friends blog. Cygnoir did her year in 12 pictures. I think this is a great idea. I just finished the third year of taking a picture every day. I started the year in my favorite way. January 1: Starting the year off right I started the year by having to look for a new job. January 3: What Looking for a Job Looks like I got to see a friend marry the perfect woman for him. March 31: The txt'ing newlyweds I spent time in between job interviews reading April 1: The First Book I Finished on my Kindle After months of searching, I got the right job. May 10: The Result of a Good Day The dogs where always happy to see me, no matter what. May 26: Etta Up Close June 24: My Pretty Dog I went to San Diego to see my mother. September 7: Mom and the Banner I want to my first live wrestling event. October 9: Live Wrestling Show Kate and I spent a lot of time getting ready for our future October 3: Kate Enjoys the Paperwork We spent a lot of time in Salinas with my father in law. December 22: My Father-In-Law and Dog I found time every day to take a picture. December 21: Camera Display

Comments

Popular Posts