WWE Dream Product

We are coming to the end of the year and the WWE is coming out with the best of 2012 DVD.  People are also making their best of lists.  We are just about to get on the Road to Wrestlemania. All of this makes me think of a product I really want the WWE to offer. 

This year I have loved the performances of Damien Sandow and Antonio Cesaro.  They have both had a lot of good matches this year.  I think they might have had the best TV matches this year.  They have both had great backstage segments.

I would like to be able to buy a digital bundle of all of their TV and PPV appearances this year.  I want to be able to by a year book for my favorite wrestlers.  I want to not only see the PPV matches, but I want to see their TV matches also.  I want to be able to re-watch the plot lines from start to end.  If someone else is a fan of the Prime Time Players or Daniel Bryan, they should be able to buy that content too. 

I think there is an untapped market in the way that the WWE packages their content.  I would like to see the WWE offer digital content that is not popular enough for a DVD, but still have some meaning.   I enjoy the story lines in wrestling.  I think the WWE does a great job archiving matches and a poor job archiving story lines. 


Comments

Popular Posts