No weekend podcasts

I have been listening to a lot of podcasts over the last couple of years. When I got a smart phone and a dog, I started to listen to a lot of podcasts on the weekend. I like to have something to listen to as I walk the dog. It helps distract me from how long I've walked and that is a good thing.

I am surprised that Podcasts are so Monday-Friday. If A podcast is on my phone by the end of day Friday, it will not be there until Monday. I thought the internet was the heart of 24/7 culture. I thought people understood that the internet always need s to be feed. For somevreason that is not true about podcasts. I am guessing it has to do with most people listening to podcasts at work. I still think it is kind of dumb. It is not that I want people to hold back content, I just want people to be making podcasts on the weekend. I guess I need to find some less professional podcasts to list to. Any Suggestions?

Comments

Popular Posts