Creative Gauge on Empty

Lately I felt like my creative gauge is on empty. I am having a hard time thinking of anything to write about. Outside of photography, nothing is really sparking me. I cannot think of any fiction to write. My blog just seems to taunt me. There are lots of things going on in the world, but I not really feel connected to any of it.

There is something really missing, but I am not sure where to go to spark it. I feel like there are lots of topics that are off limits. There are a lot of things I am not willing to write about because "The Internet is written in Pen." If if you try to delete it, someone might still find it. I do not want to write about work because it might get me in trouble. I do not want to write about family because I want to keep those things to my self. I do not want to write about me, because I am not sure how someone might take it in the future. There are lots of things I see in the world, but I worry about writing them. I think people will see just another white guy writing about things he has no right to write about.

All of this leave me with nothing to write about. The white page (and when I write page, I mean blog editing window) is just mocking me.

Comments

Popular Posts