Photo a Day - 2010

January 6: Parkside Towers

With only a few days to go, it looks like I have been able to finish my Photo A Day project for 2010 (Also known as Project 365). I have tried this project in 2005, 2006, 2008, and 2009 and this is the first time I completed it. It is a much harder project then I expected. You need to think about it every day.

February 23: Us on the new couch

I created four sets for the photos this year, January - February - March, April - May - June, July - August - September, and October - November - December. It seemed to work better then creating one set for each month.

April 13: Neon Health Insurance

There were a lot of cool aspects about doing this project. It encouraged me to go out and walk to find photos to shoot. I think I know most of the pieces of public art in Foster City. It also gave me a reason to try to explore new places in San Jose.

May 18: Three Girls On A Log

I love looking back at the photos is wonderful. I keep on saying to myself, "I can't believe that was this year." I have always used my photography as a way to journal. I think that working to take a photo everyday makes me think about what I am doing everyday.

SF Giants Fan Photo Day: Presented By Flickr

Of course I would not do this without Flickr. Flickr makes it fun in a way it is not fun on any other tool on the web. Flickr gives me that little extra push to make sure I do it every day.

June 4: Eyes Closed

I plan on keep on doing it next year. I want to keep on taking a photo a day as long as I can. I think it is a good thing. I want to set some rules for my 2011 projects. I need to think about them.

Comments

Popular Posts