My Baseball Bucket List

NLCS:

-See a Game At all the MLB Stadiums (I have seen games at 11 active stadiums, 4 Retired stadiums)
-See all the MLB Teams play live (Left to see Rays and Royals)
-Go to a World Series Game
-See AAA minor league game
-See AA minor league game
-Go to Spring Training
-Catch a foul ball
-Sit the row behind the dugout
-Go to Cooperstown
-Take a baseball stadium tour
-Visit the location of a demolished MLB Stadium

Interesting Baseball things I have done
-Gone to the All Star Game without a ticket just to hang out
-Bought a Scapled ticket outside a playoff game
-Saw my team at a road playoff game
-Saw my team at two different cities on a road trip.
-Saw my team for all three games in a road stand.
-Saw and olympic baseball gold metal game
-Traveled 1000 miles round trip just to see a baseball game
-Saw a player play at A ball and the Major Leagues
-Traveled 6 hours round trip to see a baseball museum show
-Saw My team in three different Stadiums in a year

My Baseball Stadium List
Veterans Stadium - Philadelphia
New Comiskey Park - Chicago
Skydome - Toronto
Tiger Stadium - Detroit
Atlanta Fulton County Stadium - Atlanta
Fenway Park - Boston
Oriole Park at Camden Yards - Baltimore
Kingdom - Seattle
AT&T Park - San Francisco
Oakland-Alamedia County Coliseum - Oakland
Qualcomm Stadium - San Diego
Anaheim Stadium - Anaheim
Bank One Ballpark - Phoenix
Petco Park - San Diego
Citizens Bank Park - Philadelphia

Comments

Popular Posts