Current Flickr Philosophy

DVHAA:

I know there are a lot of Flickr Philosophies out there. Some people post very few photos, only put up their best. Some people post a few every day, still being very choosy. Some people try to document their lives. Some people just post from their phones.

I am in a currently of the mind to post as many photos as I can to flickr. If the photos is not really bad, I am going to put it up. Even if I have a bunch of photos with the same subject. I am not worried about people finding my photos boring or repetitive.

DVHAA:

I am really using Flickr for me first. I love to get people to view my photos, but it is really about the photos being in a place I can use and view them. Flickr is for me and I get a chance to let other people see what I am doing. I am not trying to be a famous photographer. I am just trying to have fun.

I was thinking about this while sorting through photos from the San Diego Zoo. I am going to be posting a lot of photos, especially from the Back Stage tour. I took a lot of photos being really close to animals. I am going to post a lot of them.

DVHAA:

After me, flickr is for my friends and family, my contacts, and lastly anyone else who wants to notice. If you think my photos are boring or that I do not know how to edit my photo stream, you are missing the point. Right now flickr is the place I go when I am thinking about the pass or looking for something specific.

If you don't like my flickr photostream or my photography, there a lot of better photographers on flickr you can follow.

DVHAA:

Comments

Popular Posts