2009 Mix

Here is by best of 2009 mix. They give the oscars out today, so it is the last day for best of the year lists. Have fun.


Song - Artist - Album
Tokyo - Telekinesis - Telekinesis!
Everyone Is Guilty - Akron/Family - Set 'Em Wild, Set 'Em Free
White As Diamonds - Alela Diane - To Be Still
DC Comics and Chocolate Milkshake - Art Brut - Art Brut vs. Satan
Blood Bank - Bon Iver - Blood Bank
The Shrew - Beirut -March of the Zapotec & Realpeople: Holland
This Tornado Loves You - Neko Case - Middle Cyclone
The Fan Who Wasn't There - The Soundtrack of Our Lives - Communion
In These Arms - The Swell Season - In These Arms
It's Made Me Cry - Magnolia Electric Co - It's Made Me Cry
Everything Turns To You - Loney, Dear - Dear John
I Got You Dancing - Lady Sovereign - Jigsaw
San Francisco - Jay Farrar and Benjamin Gibbard -One Fast Move Or I'm Gone Music From Kerouac's Big Sur
You Don't Have To Be A Prostitute - Flight Of The Conchords - I Told You I Was Freaky
Still Dope Feat. Empress Starhh - DOOM - Born Like This
I And Love And You - The Avett Brothers - I And Love And You
Misery - Brendan Benson - My Old, Familiar Friend

Comments

Popular Posts