Best Albums of the Decade

This is the plan. I am going to post my list of the ten best from year year of the decade. I am going to start with 2000 as the first year. I know there are technical reasons that decade starts in 2001, but I think decades also have social starts also. I am picking February 19, 2000 as the start of the decade. It is the day that George W. Bush beat John McCain in the South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary. I think that date opens the door for everything else that happens in the 2000s. That is besides the point.

After I make the top ten list every year, I am going to make my overall list for the 100 best albums of the decade. Yes, there are some albums that might be honorable mention one year, but beat out an album from another year. Let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular Posts