Two Coolest things about Michael Jackson

2. Captain EO Movie/Attraction

Let me get this straight, Michael Jackson made a movie produced by George Lucas, directed by Francis Ford Coppola, that is only going to be showing at Disney Ammusiment Parks. I know that it is easy to mock this movie, but how many people would turn down the chance to work on this project. I remember seeing it at Epcot when I was 16 years old and it was better than I thought it would be.

1. The Michael Jackson Moonwalker Arcade Game

If you only played the home version of thing game you will think I am crazy. That is because the home version is as bad as Shaq-Fu. The arcade version on the other hand was great. This was a surprisingly good beat-um up game. You could also make the bad guys dance with your super move. What more could I ask for? This was not a game that I could find everywhere, so it was a little more special.

Comments

Popular Posts