Wedding Notes: March 24

Slept in. It felt wonderful to wake up on my honeymoon. There was a lot of stress that was now in the pass.
After a lazy morning we made our way into Portland. We had some shopping to do. My favorite Camera Store (Pro Photo Supply) and Shoe Store (oddball Shoes) are both in Portland and right around the corner from each other.
I bought a new lens and a pair of flip flop. This is the first time I have owned flip flops since I was a little kid.
We had lunch at the Byways cafe, as seen on Drive In, Diners and Dives. I had the Roast Beef Melt and Potato Salad. Yes, that was a lunch worthy of a TV show. I ate at the Byways Cafe back when it was Shakers Cafe when I lived in Portland.
We spent the rest of the afternoon in Powell's City of Books. We limited ourselves to $100 in books. Kate got lost looking for Lincoln books.
You could see where the coffee shop at Powells books took out the power outlets. I guess people were staying there too long.
We had dinner at the Cornelius Pass Roadhouse, Imbrie Hall . I had the buffalo meat loaf. This is another McMenamins for my check list.
We spent the night at the hotel, in the soaking pool and sitting in front of the fireplace.

Comments

Popular Posts