Best of 2008 Mix

I know I am posting this really late. I am so late that I was beat by the Village Voice, which is never a good sign. Anyway, here are the songs from my best of 2008 Mix.

Artist - Song - Album
State Bird - I Saw the Light - Mostly Ghostly
Army Navy -Snakes of Hawaii - Army Navy
Ra Ra Riot - Suspended In Gaffa - The Rhumb Line
Blackblack - The Energy Song - Blackblack
Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend
Sia - The Girl You Lost To Cocaine - Some People Have Real Problems
Port O'Brien - Close The Lid - All We Could Do Was Sing
Of Montreal - An Eluardian Instance - Skeletal Lamping
Ringo Starr - Love Is - Liverpool 8
Karl Blau - Make Love That Lasts - Nature's Got Away
Jason Anderson - This Will Never Be Our Town - The Hopeful and the Unafraid
Okkervil River - Pop Lie - The Stand Ins
The Avett Brothers - Pretty Girl At The Airport - Mignonette
British Sea Power - A Trip Out - Do You Like Rock Music?
The War On Drugs - Arms Like Boulders - Barrel of Batteries
Your Beautiful Ex - I Don't Know - Electric Whateverland
Old Crow Medicine Show - Methamphetamine - Tennessee Pusher
The Old Haunts - Hurricane Eyes - Poisonous Times
What Made Milwaukee Famous - And The Grief Goes On... - What Doesn't Kill Us
The Rural Alberta Advantage - Don't Haunt This Place - Hometowns
The Dodos - Undeclared - Visiter

Comments

Popular Posts