Best Albums of 2008

Below is my list of the best albums of 2008. I did not rank them, I just grouped them 11-20 and 1-10. Let me know what you think about my list. I know it is different that the Pitchfork list or any other list I have seen. The Meta Critic list is pretty cool. Let me know what you think of my list.


1-10
State Bird - Mostly Ghostly
The Rural Alberta Advantage - Hometowns
Army Navy - Army Navy
Ra Ra Riot - The Rhumb Line
Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend
Port O'Brien - All We Could Do Was Sing
Jason Anderson - The Hopeful and the Unafraid
Okkervil River - The Stand Ins
The Dodos - Visiter
The War On Drugs - Wagonwheel Blues

11-20
The Avett Brothers - Mignonette
The Old Haunts - Poisonous Times
Karl Blau - Nature's Got Away
Of Montreal - Skeletal Lamping
Sia - Some People Have Real Problems
Tapes N Tapes - Walk It Off
Gnarls Barkley - The Odd Couple
Jenny Lewis - Acid Tongue
The Lonelyhearts - Disaster Footage At Night
Thao - We Brave All Bird Stings


Best 2008 albums I did not listen to until 2009.

Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound

Comments

Popular Posts