Bart Shooting



I watched this video to my horror. I watched it a couple of times to make sure it really showed what I thought it showed. I think that every American should look at this video. You should watch what happened to Oscar Grant. He is an American who was killed by his own government, at least an agent of the government. The video might not tell the whole story, but it starts the conversation.

There have been rumors that the police officer thought he was reaching for a taser and shot his gun instead. That might just be a rumor from people watching videos of the event. All I can say that the video show how just how messed up this whole situation is. If he was reaching for a taser, that would be messed up. Oscar Grant was on the ground in handcuffs. He did not need to be tased.

I want people to get to the bottom of this. I want justice. I want to know what was going through the mind of the cop. I am not sure we will get to the bottom of this.

The Oakland Tribune is doing a good job covering this story.

I thank Carlos Miller from Photography is Not A Crime for also embedding this video.

Comments

Popular Posts