Embrace Change

I have not read any of Secret Invasion. I only buy comics that are collected as graphic novels or trade paper backs. That means I will have to wait until next year to read Secret Invation. I am impressed with Marvel's Embrace Change Campaign. It looks Marvel Comics is finding good ways to use the web to market their comics. Not only do they have a website with a cool video, they also have a twitter account.



I like the video, but I am a little sad it is only a voice over. It is cool that other people make there own videos about Secret Invasion. I would like to see the humans speak telling us that they embraced change. If I had time and friends who read comics I might make a video about how we have embraced change. I just do not have that kind of time or skills.

Comments

Popular Posts