The 2008 Philadelphia Phillies.

Giants V. Phillies: Meeting on the Mound

The Philadelphia Phillies Won the 2008 World Series. People who know me know that I am a Phillies fan. I like all the Philadelphia sports teams, but baseball is my favorite sport and the Phillies are my favorite team.

I think one of the reasons I love the Phillies is because they are not always good. They have had some pretty bad teams. They have lost more games that any other baseball team. Yes, most of those loses were before I was born, but I have seen a couple of 90+ loss seasons. In the 80's and 90's some of those teams were very bad. Maybe

If Philadelphia did not love Chase Utley enough, he goes and says what everyone in Philadelphia wishes they could have said. Right now Chase Utley could run for any office in Philadelphia and win.

I am happy I had the chance to see the Phillies win.

Comments

Popular Posts