poor foundation

Portland Vacation: 20s

I have been thinking about the the problems at Lehman Brothers and Bear Sterns. This is really unsettling to me. I am not in a good space if the finical system totally falls apart. I am worried that my chance to do things in the future like buy a house will be extremely limited.

When these problems happen in the market and I hear about all this money that has been lost. I think about back to the point where all this money was made.

When things like this happen I worry about the government doing the wrong thing. If the US government steps in and just makes everything better, this will happen again. Risk is an important concept in business. You can not solve every problem with regulation because there are risky ideas that have yet to be thought up yet. Regulation is bad at limited yet to be discovered bad ideas.

Comments

Popular Posts