1.5 Million Photos Served

Flickr Turns Two: flickrized

Today I noticed that I have more that 1.5 million views on Flickr. I crossed this number about a week ago. This blows me away. I know that this does not mean that 1.5 million people have seen my photographs. I have no idea how many people have seen my photos and no good way to estimate. I still know that they have been viewed 1.5 million times.

This number blows my mind. I know that I have a lot of views because I post a lot of photos. Still, people keep on coming back to my photos. People keep on looking at them. I think this is cool. When flickr started if you told me how many people would view my photos I would not have believed it.

I just wish there was a way for me to make money with my flickr stream. I wish I could use a pro account and sign up for ad serving. I wish there was a way for me to cash in. For now I will have to settle for watching my views go up.

Comments

Popular Posts